Monday, October 02, 2006

kaylen Walking... sideways!

alright... so i am rather retarded when it comes to all this new technology... i created a youtube video of kaylen walking with the walker... first thing i did wrong... i turned my camera sideways... how dumb was that!?!?! anyway, so i am going to try again and get her right side up! anyway, second thing i am confused on is getting the video embeded on my website... i copied the html stuff that youtube gave me and then pasted it on the edit html tab of the create post area and nada... what am i doing wrong all of my technology savvy friends... jodi? i know you know! so for now here is my link of kaylen walking...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQYORh8aDOk

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow she is walking already! that doesn't seem possible...watch out world, here comes kaylen! :)

Anonymous said...

Are you guys still planning on coming this weekend?

Jodi said...

I've been looking for you on MSN so I can walk you through it. I'm not TRYING to be a bad friend - just a busy one! Sorry. :( I'll keep trying! LOVE YA!!

Anonymous said...

Dawn,

It was nice seeing you at the Crux today. I showed Damon your blog and the pictures and he couldn't believe how much you and your sweet baby girl look alike! You can see pictures of Sylvie on www.collages.net. The id is Sylvie Lynne and the password is 9068.

Kim