Thursday, June 22, 2006

Why Doesn't Anyone Leave a Comment?

I will post more pics very soon but I have been hearing through the grapevine that a lot more people than I think are checking out the blog. I really dont update it very often because I thought the only people that looked at this were Ashley and Jodi. So I am guessing that you just dont know how to leave a comment or you definitely would! Here is how you do it. At the end of each post there is a little word at the bottom... comments. click on that and then you can leave one whether you have an account or not. If you dont have an account just leave a comment under other or anonymous. Please comment for me! I love to hear from you all! Anyway, I will update pictures very soon!

6 comments:

Bull said...

Sorry I haven't been leaving many comments. Thanks for taking care of our dogs yesterday.

Anonymous said...

beautiful family....always enjoy the pictures....

Anonymous said...

ha ha...i have been recognized for my comments...i am faithful!!

Jodi said...

HEY! what are we chopped liver?! It's not worth blogging for just us, or what?!?! :p Speaking of which...seems like a while since I'VE heard from YOU... :)

Anonymous said...

Hey! We leave comments on your site all the time. Have you left any comments on mine and Angela's sites? Hmmm?? :)

Anonymous said...

i don't check it that often. it is the only way to see kaylen since neither one of us seem to drive the 90 minutes to each other.