Sunday, July 06, 2008

Busy Summer!

After San Francisco, Kaylen and I went to Indiana and Ohio. The picture of me and Susie is from that visit.


We also visited my friend, Jodi... but for some reason she wont give me a picture of us! I also saw my sister on the way up. The trip was difficult mainly due to the fact that we are potty training.


So we took many breaks to use the potty. Thankfully I had a travel potty so we didn't have to get out of the car. We did have one tee-tee accident. That made things interesting since Kaylen had to sit in a wet seat until we got there. Yuck.

The next week I went on a youth retreat to a camp called Big Stuff. I had 5 girls in my room and it was an unbelievable week. What a blessing it is to work with these girls and with this youth group for that matter! They are challenging me to a closer walk with God - that is for sure!

Here is a little Kaylen collage. You may have to click on it to see the images better.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Where's MY picture of Kaylen's butt?! People would rather see that than my face anyway... ;)

And I want to see a video of the piglet pout - I've been imitating it ever since you left!

Anonymous said...

Look at you super mom! I love how you still make time to serve others - and YOUTH of all people! They can be tough ;)