Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Kaylen and Her Friends

Emily, Hollie and I took the kids out for a day of fun. The people at Bridge Street thought that they would preform a little maintenance on the children's fountain so we had to alter our plans and take the kids downtown. Anyway, the day turned out to be a blast.

On a side note, I have to say that as I am writing this my child is standing in timeout screaming. She thought she would bite me. I am talking a big ole bruise in a not so friendly place. This is the second time she has tried to bite and I think we are in for quite an interesting time trying to break this new lovely habit. The thing is... she did it out of anger because she was about to be put in timeout for throwing her cup. GRRRRRRR. Anyway, she is cute in the pictures... I hope you like them!

No comments: