Thursday, November 18, 2010

Actual Halloween and a drawing...


Kaylen has really gotten in to drawing these days and I dont want to forget them. I know the actual drawing will be lost among all the other things I wish I would have saved. That is why I am putting it here. I am hoping I will be able to come back and look at things from over the years here.


Now, Halloween is loooooong past but times have been crazy lately. Here are a few shots from the day. Kaylen's hair was so hard to fix and it really looked great this time. I had to get the kids dressed up 3 times this year. Once for their program at school. A second time for the church event on Saturday and then once again on Sunday night for trick-or-treating. This was actually on Saturday. Here we all are and it is the only shot that we are almost all smiling.
Kaylen was such a poser. I have countless pictures where she is striking some sort of pose. So super cute!
Here she is man-handling Tripp, as always. But they are both smiling and enjoying themselves so it is fine with me!
We had a blast on all three occasions but this was a jam-packed Halloween and I hope the days are more consolidated next year to fewer dress ups!

1 comment:

Mimi said...

You did a great job on Kaylen's hair. I love the theme. They make such an adorable pair.
Hugs and kisses!