Monday, March 24, 2008

Sewing Projects

Over the Spring Break I made a pillowcase dress with my two friends, Emily and Kelly. Here are the pictures of our little ones wearing their new creations. They really turned out cute. Kaylen had a fun week playing with Rylie.





The next 4 pictues are of a gift I made for my friend Jill. She is having a boy and her shower was a few weekends ago. It was fun to do a little sewing.





This is an apron I made with my friend Kelly. We did this a few weeks ago and it was a really fun project. Can you tell that we are sewing buddies? I am going to try to make more outfits for kaylen. I have curtains to make this summer for the house and I will try to make a few things for K as well. I am really into the whole sewing thing right now. Maybe someone should get me a new sewing machine for a holiday... I'm just saying...

2 comments:

Ashley Turnbull said...

What fun! I love that ya'll are sewing. Since Kelly is about to be MY neighbor, maybe she can teach me a few things. Did you get those cloths monogrammed somewhere else after you sewed them together? My mom and I are actually considering going in together on a monogramming machine for when I have babies. She is pretty good at putting stuff together, if I can monogram and cut-out. So, we shall see. Between my bread-making and your sewing, we could start our own community! Ha!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Dawn! Those look really great and very professional. I'm impressed!
-Catherine