Thursday, February 18, 2010

Body Bugg


So I have a new gadget that I want. I had a friend from community group tell me all about it. It is called the Body Bugg. I should already know about them but I have been off the biggest loser for a season now. I just can't keep devoting so much time to watching the show, although I absolutely love it. Well, they all wear these body buggs. It calculates how many calories you are burning every day. It is so cool. It uses 4 different types of measurements so it is around 90-something % accurate. How awesome would that be to see clearly how many calories you are expending versus your intake?!?! They are a little pricey so I am not rushing out to get one right away but I am definitely putting it on my wish list!

1 comment:

Jodi said...

OR you could just get really fat and qualify for the show. It all depends on how badly you want that thing... :)