Thursday, August 23, 2012

Summertime

I loved our family pictures this year! Every summer I get family pictures made and then I put together a 16x20 collage of the images. I hang them up around the house. I love being able to see the change in the kids from year to year. This is a great age for them. Kaylen has really grown up and is developing such a great personality. Tripp is, well, I just shake my head when I think about that kid. He's a mess!



 9 years strong!!! :)
 My little ones are so sweet together. When we pick Tripp up after school he gets so excited to see Kaylen. He really misses her through out the day while she's at school. In this shot you can see Kay's front teeth... they only lasted a few more weeks.
 Kaylen is really as peaceful as this picture portrays her the majority of the time. She reads for hours. She stays up extremely late at night reading after we put her to bed and never wants to get up on the morning. She is not neat. Her idea of cleaning her room is stuffing her things in a hidden place. She wants to please others. She loves doing well in school and helping her classmates. I can't break her of using the word for inappropriately. she says I am going to put on shoes for I can play outside. I say SO or SO THAT a million times a day!


 This is what my silly little man is like. I love this shot. It makes me laugh just like he does. He says the funniest things ever! He is in to calling people babe or baby. The other day he told me, "You're freaking me out, baby!" He is always saying something crazy like that. Also he is really great at giving very specific compliments such as noticing when I put make up on and telling me my face looks pretty or when I paint my fingernails that they look pretty. Also things like I had a migraine for about a week. One morning he woke up and came into the bathroom where I was getting ready and asked me if my head was hurting. He really is a thoughtful little boy.




 This was right after Kaylen got stung by her very first wasp. She is still terrified to go anywhere near anything that is flying. Sigh. I hope that ends soon.


 Tripp was trying to cheer K up and get her to take more pictures with him.
 When she was finally coming around he decided it was too little too late... he was done!
We had a wonderful summer and I have loved every minute with them! I really can't believe how much they have grown and I'm so glad I get to be a part of their lives! They are the coolest!!!

No comments: