Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I actually did a Christmas Card!



I had decided not to because we hadn't taken a family pic and I didn't want it to be any less than spectacular... well, something is better than nothing! I used a pic from the circus and here is what I ended up with... I didn't clear this with Allen and he may not love his picture but oh well! I am sure you will all be receiving one... I don't like to keep things a surprise so I am showing you early! Merry Christmas!

We all have so much to be thankful for during the best time of the year! What could be better than celebrating our SAVIOR'S BIRTH?!?!?! With everything going on I haven't taken the time to get in to the Christmas spirit. Well, no more of that bah humbug stuff! Today I order gifts, Christmas cards and tonight I am setting up my tree!!!!! This is my favorite time of year and I am not letting busyness keep me from celebrating the fact that my Lord came to earth to save me! What an honor! He is way more important than anything else I am doing so everything else will just have to wait!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I know Christmas is a big deal to you. Our dorm room was probably a fire hazard with all your lights around the room. Those were the days....
Amber R.
Get better Kayla!

Anonymous said...

i am such a retard - i was more concerned with how to publish a comment than spelling her name right.. my bad!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.