Wednesday, February 27, 2008

House Updates...

We are nearing the end of all of this!!!! I should be able to cook at home tonight!!!!! Yahoooooooo!!!!! I will probably post again tomorrow with a more cleaned up look. The electrician is finishing up today and making all of my stuff work.

These first two pics are of our new skylight in our master bathroom. It wil have a shade on it since our neighbors up the hill from us would be getting an eye full without it. Also, it obviously isnt finished out yet.


This picture is of the master shower... all it is right now is a black hole. As of this weekend it should have tile.


This is the master bedroom... we need to move on in. Those mirrors go in the master bath... above the vanity.


This is of the dining room. It is very close to being done. We just need to hang our stuff back on the walls.



The next 4 are of the kitchen.... self explanitory...



This is the downstairs bathroom! All we need is lights and we are in business!

4 comments:

kyllie said...

Looks fabulous Dawn!! I am so happy you are getting close to having your kitchen finished, I can't wait to see the finished product!!

Ashley Turnbull said...

Dawn, PLEASE move into your bedroom - it looks too much fun not to. And then you can move Kaylen into your room. How fun! I also laughed when I saw your microwave with a flower arrangement on top. Looks fabulous! More pictures soon...

Amanda said...

It looks beautiful! I love your hardwoods! I would love to come over and see it. We are around most weekends and it would be a great change of pace. Last weekend I walked in the door to our house and Taylor came through the ceiling right in front of me. Legs dangling, sheet rock and insulation everywhere. House remodel is so much fun. I heard Allen did this as well??

Anonymous said...

Everything is looking so good. I know it has been frustrating to deal with the process but the end result makes it all worth it. Can't wait to see everything.
Love ya!
Mom