Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Kaylen had her very first valentine party at school. I am sooo not ready for all of these events that I have to plan for! I did awful! All her other little classmates gave her bags full of candy (which I dont want her to eat!) and I only gave a little pooh valentine card! One lady gave these cute little tags for the kids diaper bags with their names on one side and their addresses on the other! Of course it came from All Gussied Up and was cute as can be! Anyway, next holiday, I am going to be ready! She did look cute in her valentines day outfit that her Aunt Christy got for her. Here are a few pics of us:



Allen sent these flowers to me at work! The kids always get a kick out of that sort of thing. One girl said it was spicy. The words they come up with!!! Hilarious!

That night Kaylen was so exhausted from the day's event that she tuckered out in her daddy's lap. It was soo sweet! All day long she kept saying, "paaaty, paaaty, yea, yea, yea!!!" her R sound isn't coming out yet but she was sooo excited to have a party! Speaking of her speach... it has just taken off! She is doing amazing! I am soooo proud of her. She can say just about whatever she wants! Of course she loves anything peent (pink). Cute, cute, cute!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute!!! I can totally hear her saying what you wrote.
Hope to see you soon!
Katherine

Unknown said...

What a cutie patootie!!!

kyllie said...

I LOVE her outfit, too cute!! Sara had her first Valentine's party too, and I was just as unprepared, I didn't even know they were giving Valentine's until the day before, so all that her friends got was a Backyardigans Valentine card, so don't feel bad!