Tuesday, November 24, 2009

5 and 6 months

Okay so I have been taking pictures of Tripp but I have been lax in putting them on here. But in the spirit of catching up, I am putting his 5 month picture and his 6 month picture on here in one post. As you can see the weather drastically changed from October to November. Sad!!!!

Tripp also has changed a lot. He has gotten more hair and two teeth!

He is playing with his two favorite things... this soft block and his foot.


Went to the doctor and Tripp's stats are:

28 1/4 inches - 98% for height
18lbs 9 oz - 75% for weight
I dont remember his head circumference but it was still 25% range

He grew 3 inches in 2 months! The doctor measured 3 times!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

I can't believe how much his look has changed since he was a newborn! And you can definitely see it in in the last month, too! They are both all you, Dawn! :)

Mimi said...

I love the 6 months picture of him smiling as it shows his personality. It just cracks me up the stare he gives when the flash comes on.

Love ya!