Thursday, January 14, 2010

Bob

Kaylen has been begging me for so long to get her hair cut. I have been resisting because I absolutely love long hair. In all honesty, she is too young to take care of it. So everyday it is full of tangles and all kinds of mystery stickiness. Now that I am back to work, no one else can really fix it all that well. one more reason is that her bangs are never going to grow out and catch her long hair so this way they will be gone quickly. So I am thinking that if I cut it short now it will grow back out by the time she is in kindergarten and I will be able to fix it in the morning then. So here is the end result:



7 comments:

Mom said...

You said you had a surprise for me but I didn't expect a hair cut. LOL...you got me there. You know I love long hair but as always Kaylen looks adorable!

Love ya,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Dad loves it as well. It makes her beautiful eyes stand out. I am like mom, I love long hair, but understand why you needed to do it. She still looks adorable and those eyes...are gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Wow! She looks so different! She is such a little fashionista! Cute:)

-Emily

kyllie said...

Aw she's looks so cute!!! I love it! And I totally know what you mean about all the tangles, you would think I am torturing Sara every morning doing her hair.

Ashley Turnbull said...

Love, love, love, the new hair! It is just adorable! Love all the posts, and I am soooo glad you updated the blog. THANK YOU! We must get together soon, friend...also, need to know more about your new lens!!

dawn wilson said...

Ashley... I just got a 50mm but I am really loving it! :)

Jodi said...

And you know ME - I love short hair, so I am REALLY loving it! :) It's perfect on her!