Friday, January 22, 2010

Tripp is 8 months old!

Time is really going way to fast this time around. I feel like I don't ever get enough time with this little guy. He is the happiest baby ever. I know I always say that but there hasn't been the first moment of stress with him since birth. He astounds me with how little he has required of me. He is just that good. He is such a little laugh-er. He gets so excited to see me now. But he still will go to others without complaint. I can still lay him down at night and walk away but now I can't look back because he will cry if he makes eye contact with me. He loves to play with toys. He always has to be busy doing something. He is doing some crawling but it is primitive at best. He can get where he wants but form is not there yet. He does a few different things. One. He will rock and then propel himself forward. Two. He army crawls to something. He can sit up from a laying down position. He got that before crawling... which seems backward and more difficult to me. He is babbling things like bye-bye, dada and other gibberish. He makes this crazy noise that is real throaty, sometimes it is when he is laughing. I don't know why he makes this noise but he does it often. We are eating 3 times a day and he always puts down way more food than I think he is going to. It is amazing. He also sucks down a bottle so fast that I feel like I should slam it on the table like you do after chugging a drink. I am so thankful for him and who he is. I love him!



6 comments:

Jean said...

So sweet! He sounds a lot like my little Taplin at that age. Sweet boy, sweet Mom too.

Ashley Turnbull said...

Look at the little man! Just want to grab him up and bring him over here with us!!! Must see him soon!!!!

Mimi said...

What a sweet smile. He is becoming such a little man! Dig the hair.
Love ya,
Mom

EmilyFox said...

He is so stinkin' cute!! Love the new pics of Tripp and Kaylen!

Jodi said...

Those jammies are the cutest! I don't think I've ever witnessed a child change as much as Tripp does... what a doll.

kellymartinau said...

Tripp is too cute! I love those pics!!!! His happy smile is just heartwarming!

Love the new layout too!