Thursday, March 11, 2010

Bathtime

Kaylen and Tripp both love the bath right now. It makes it so much easier to stick them both in and let them play. I also used these pictures to play with photoshop actions. So that is why they look old and different.

This is so sweet of them together and many were taken trying to merely get them both looking at the camera!

I love this picture because it shows Tripp getting mad at his big sister who is trying to force him to hug her. I am sure I will have that same scenario for many years to come.

Look at those teeth! I tried so hard to get a picture of them the other day and couldn't. This day he showed them without me even realizing it! That's always how it is.


Things have been jam-packed as always but good times of rest are ahead! I am so looking forward to all of my spring break plans. The kids are going to Atlanta too but we will only see them on Saturday and the rest of the time my parents are watching them. First time! They have lots of fun stuff planned and I know they are going to have a blast. I am excited for them. And if they need us, we are in town. So it really is the best of both worlds. I must say, I am stressed about packing for Tripp. He needs so much! Babies, ugh! I hope to come back with lots of great pictures in a week. Until then, Have a great Spring Break!!!

1 comment:

Jean said...

Have fun on the trip. I miss seeing you at work. It's kind of like you are still on leave when I don't get to chat. The pictures are precious.