Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Interview with a 4 year old


I got this idea from a friends blog who interviewed her daughter. I thought that was such a great idea and I just knew that Kaylen would love it. I was right. She wanted me to keep asking her questions! So here is our conversation:

Mommy: What is your favorite toy?

K: my baby doll's in the crib

M: What is your favorite thing to do at school?
K: My jobs

M: What is something you like to say?
K: I love to say, "I love you."

M: What is your favorite food?
K: Strawberries

M: How do you treat your brother?
K: Um... I love him. I treat him happy.

M: Who is your best friend?
K: Alexis. She is at school. I play with her a lot. I really do. I am not kidding. Rylie is one too.

M: Where do you like to play?
K: I like to play at Rylie's house. That's my favorite place to play.

M: What is your favorite TV show?
K: Little Bear

M: What is your favorite book?
K: My books upstairs but sometimes I like to read the news like I did today.

M: What is your favorite color?
K: purple, pink and red. And I like green a lot.

M: Who loves you?
K: you do! My momma does. for these questions, I am not kidding. I am telling the truth. I am not lying.

M: What is your favorite thing to do after school?
K: play at Mamaw and Papaw's

M: What is your favorite sport?
K: That's easily. Soccer.

M: What do you like best about having a brother?
K: that I get to see him borned. M: Okay but you didn't get to see him "be" born. K: well, I know but I got to see him after he camed out of your belly.

M: What do you like best about Muggs?
K: Sometimes he follows me and does what I tell him. We go outside on sunshiny days like Easter.

M: What is your favorite thing about Daddy?
K: He knows how to take care of Tripp M: Oh really? K: And sometimes he wants to play with me outside.

M: What do you like best about being 4?
K: I get to do lots of stuff and now I'm not afraid of that genie guy in Jasmine.

6 comments:

Ashley Turnbull said...

ha ha ha...love the comment about allen taking care of tripp. really??!!! cute stuff. think i could interview kater tater? i mean, she's ahead of her class and all...:-)

congrats on the race, too!!!

Unknown said...

This is hysterical! So cute and sweet.

Mom said...

Such a jewel! Kaylen is sooo fun these days! Loved her excitement on the phone over swimming lessons...jumping off the blocks, doing the back stroke. She is a charm. Boy, you are really looking slim. Keep up the good work.
Love ya,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Baba loved the interview, lets me gain a lot of insight into where her interests lie, ha ha! Was very interested to find how well Alan takes care of baby brother and that she was there when he came out and all. I am also so very proud of your competition on the 1/2 marathon, I will likely never get anywhere near that, you have great discipline and I agree with Mom, you are looking like you have lost weight, doing good! Love you lots.

kellymartinau said...

so fun, dawn! love her answers! love their "grammar" at that age ;-)

Anonymous said...

I love this...she is so funny...no, really, I am not lying! HAHA!

-Emily