Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Update...

I don't think that many people follow me anymore but I have been wanting to post Halloween for a few days and keep forgetting to bring my camera in. So I still plan to put that on here soon. I may just edit this post, who knows?!

So just to tell you what all has been going on with us... Kaylen has been having a great year in Kindergarten. She is done with soccer and is now doing gymnastics at the Matrix. She loooves the trampolines and the foam pit. Tripp is not doing so great in his 2 year old class at Twickenham. Apparently he is hitting other kids and telling his teacher, "no!". I don't know what to do with this kid. He really is sweet most of the time. He just thinks he is the boss. It is typical two year old stuff. I will say he can be so well mannered and gives the best hugs! Allen just finished up a month of serious travel. He was gone for three weeks in October. We just got a new car. It was an unexpected change but we found a car that met all of our criteria and fit me better. It's an Acura MDX. It's white and I absolutely love it! It is smaller than my other car. I may be the only person on the planet going smaller instead of bigger but I hate driving that wide and long vehicle. We now have a 7 seater instead of an 8 but it really is a lot smaller than the last. I started this cardio fitness challenge at the gym that will last 6 weeks. I got behind in the very first week because of Halloween so I had to log 3 hours of cardio before Thursday. So last night I went to the gym at 8:30 and then I couldn't sleep due to exercising so late at night. My alarm went off at 5 am this morning and I was back there logging my second hour. I have body pump this afternoon and it doesn't count since it is weight lifting instead of cardio. UGH! I am sooo exhausted right now! But tomorrow I will log my third cardio hour and be back on track. Some of you know that I drastically changed my diet back in March or April and I have continued to eat this way. Basically I am trying to cut out flour and sugar. I still get some of each every day but it is drastically less and a more healthy version of it. I feel so much better (minus the sheer exhaustion of today). I haven't been sick nearly as much! Actually I haven't been sick at all. Even sinus issues have been minimal.

I get asked what I snack on a lot. So some of my snack options are 1. Nuts. I almost always choose this around 9:30 or 10 am. 2. Cheese. This is another great option. 3. An apple and if I am really hungry, I put peanut butter on it. 4. Grapes. They are easy and quick. 5. baby carrots. crunchy and fresh!

Well, that's about all going on in the Wilson house.

1 comment:

Jean said...

Well, you can count on me reading your blog. I have to see the new car!