Thursday, January 31, 2008

Kidney Stonessssss....

Okay... so I had a cat scan done of my kidneys because I have been having some pain on my right side. Survey says: many stones. On the right side there were a bunch of little stones and there were 3 on the left side! I dont even hurt on my left side - yet! UGH!!!! I think they can be brought on by stress. I am sure most of you know that I struggled with these when I was a teenager. (2 surgeries to remove and many other times of passing them on my own) It has been quite a while since I have had to deal with this again but if stress can cause them.... I am surprised my kidneys didn't just turn to a complete stone!

I am drinking lots and lots of water to try and get rid of them... here's to hoping it works!

In unrelated news: Check here next week for what should be a great house update week! I think I am getting a tile floor on Saturday (I've been wrong before) and cabinets the following Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Granite on the following Monday and appliances should come on Tuesday after that! Home stretch for a kitchen!!!!! I couldn't be more thrilled! Allen and I are both just giddy with excitement. This is waaaay better than birthday gifts (costs more than a birthday too!) Guess you gotta take the good with the bad! Also I would think that the downstairs bathroom should be functioning next week as well... not completed but functioning at least! Our tile guy has been sick a lot lately and so progress on the tile side is always slow in coming (but he is really good so he is worth waiting for). Have a great weekend! I think Hollie could be having her baby any day now! Keep her in your prayers! Allen and I are going on a youth retreat this weekend! Yahoo!

No comments: