Monday, August 22, 2011

Casey Cooper Photography: Part Kaylen

We had these pictures taken by Casey Cooper this summer. (Please use her if you are looking for a photographer because she is great! www.caseycooperphotography.com)

Here are a few of Kaylen she took. I love the look on Kaylen's face in this first one. Sheer excitement. This girl loooves to fish! This is usually something she does with her daddy.
We took these pictures by our house and both of my kids really like golf right now. I hope it is something they will take up when they get a little older but we will see. :)

I just love her little face. I know I am bias but I think she is beautiful. Her face just says sweetness to me.
I had to put a picture of her in here with her daddy. They have been having daddy/daughter dates and she loves to wrestle with him as well. They are snuggle buddies too. She loves to spend just a few min. in the morning snuggled in with her daddy before she has to get up and get ready for school.
She has been my girl lately. We get to spend so much more time together now that she is in school. I love this time that we have been given. I hope we are always this close.
This picture is my favorite. She is such a cutie. Just love her.

Kaylen is at such a great age right now. I feel like I say that alot but she is a joy (most of the time). :) She loves to be the mom when playing any make believe game. That is always the role she wants. She has such a big imagination these days. She really wants to please people as well. So the other day she got a treasure for getting 5 greens at school. She picked out a dinosaur type creature that had a crown on that lit up. She told me that last Tuesday her toy's eyes shrank and now she couldn't see very well. She said she thought we needed to go see Nurse Jana and make sure she was okay. She is always telling jokes. They NEVER make any sense! :) She really likes to tell them though. Usually they go something like this: Why did the walls hold up the ceiling? Because they were painted green! HAAA. I always tell her that didn't make sense. She doesn't seem to care because she just goes right on telling them. This year she has made friends with a few girls right off the bat. I am so glad for that! They are Savannah, Rachel and then I have heard Anna and Avery. So she is adjusting perfectly. I love how she tries to help Tripp. He doesn't always let her but she is always looking out for him. She is also easy to please. She will wear anything I want to put on her and she never complains about it. She isn't always quick with her manners and this is an area we are working on but other than that... she is an absolute angel. Kaylen, thank you for being you these past 5 years because I have really enjoyed being your momma!

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Awe...How precious. You nailed Kaylen's sweet personality. Her jokes are hilarious. Your stories are just precious and really do describe who both Kaylen and Tripp are at this stage of life. I love when I visit the morning snuggles of our adorable K. Tripp gives the awesome squeeze hugs. During our recent visit at my birthday both she and Tripp just lavished hugs and kisses making their Mimi's birthday! Love you!