Monday, August 25, 2008

Kaylen is getting so Cute!

Kaylen is such a happy little girl. She has started saying the cutest things! She will randomly say, "I'm foe happy, mommy". Melt my heart! She has the sweetest smile and loves to give hugs and kisses. She has learned that she can get out of bed at night to "go tee-tee". My personal favorite excuse has been, "I need to blow my nose". Where does she come up with these reasons for getting out of bed. One night she came in and said, "Hi, mommy and daddy!" waving the whole way over to our bed. She also walked with authority as if she would have been there sooner but had other things to do first. She climed straight into the bed and laid down. I asked her what she thought she was doing and she looked perplexed. She said, "waying down and going night-night." As if I couldn't tell?!?! I couldn't help but laugh so she got to stay that night. Another funny thing she does is when she toots. She will act surprised and then say that she hears a tooter monster. Then she says, "tooter monfer fay fuse me." I love that her s'es are f's - so cute! She loves her teacher at school. Talks about her all the time! What a great feeling!

Okay... here is a collage of last night... she was playing in her clothes hamper with pooh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to see her soooooooooo very much. She is growing into such a sweet young lady. Hugs and Kisses!!!!

Love ya!!!!