Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Kaylen's room

Since I posted pics of Tripp's room I thought I would show you some of Kaylen's. I don't have very good shots of her room. But we did paint the furniture in her room. She has been sleeping in her room so well lately. She even does fine after getting to sleep with us the night before. It really helps to have the freedom to do both with ease. She is getting so big so fast!




These last two pictures are what happened after a game of hide and seek that took too long to be found. I heard her singing in my closet for a while and then I realized that I hadn't heard her in a while. Usually that means trouble so we started looking for her immediately. We found her fast asleep in a box of clothes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

TOO CUTE!!

Anonymous said...

ha ha! So cute!